We want to provide you with the best possible service and experience during your appointment at MISOLA. To help us achieve this, we kindly request that you arrive on time or slightly early for your scheduled appointment.
Although we will make every effort to provide you with as much service as possible within the remaining time, we regret to inform you that we cannot guarantee the full length of your appointment if you arrive late.
We understand that unexpected delays can occur, and we will do our best to accommodate you, but please note that full payment for your scheduled service will still be required, regardless of any shortened service time due to late arrival.
Late Cancellation, Reschedule & No Show
We understand that certain circumstances may arise that prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment. However, we kindly ask that you provide us with timely notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
When we reserve a time slot for you, it means that we are unable to accommodate other customers during that time.
Therefore, if you fail to show up or provide sufficient notice, it can result in other customers being unable to book appointments at their preferred times or missing out on the opportunity to receive services altogether.
We value all of our customers and want to provide the best possible service to everyone. By giving us adequate notice of any cancellations or rescheduling needs, you allow us the opportunity to serve other customers who may be waiting for an appointment.
We have established the following policies:
- If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we kindly request that you provide us with at least 24 hours' notice. This allows us to schedule another customer during that time. If your appointment was booked on the same day, please provide at least 4 hours' notice of any changes.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment outside of the above timeframes, a cancellation fee of 30% of the total appointment amount may apply, depending on the situation.
- For new customers requesting chemical services, we may require a 50% non-refundable deposit. This deposit will be forfeited if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice, or if you fail to show up for your appointment.
- In the event that you fail to show up for your appointment without any notice more than twice, we will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure your next appointment.
Our Service Guarantee
We make every attempt to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at MISOLA. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your experience, please let us know at the time of your appointment or within one week of your service.
We understand that there are instances when it may be more preferable to discuss your concerns with a different stylist or our salon manager.
If that is the case, please do not hesitate to contact us through the options below, we will make every effort to accommodate your request and ensure your needs are met:
- Send a message to the salon director on Feedback & Complaints
- Contact the salon and simply ask to speak to the salon manager
We will meet with you to discuss the issue and determine the best way to address it. If necessary, we will schedule a redo service at no additional cost, subject to the following conditions:
- This guarantee does not apply to changes in the initially requested style or color;
- The redo service will be performed by your original stylist, unless otherwise arranged;
- Redo requests made more than one week after the original service date will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
- If the redo service is requested more than two weeks after the initial service, the full-service price will apply.
Thank you for taking the time to review our policies. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us provide the best possible service to all of our valued customers. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.