Arriving late cuts down on your valuable service time. To ensure we can provide the best possible service to you, please arrive slightly before or on your appointment time.
We will always try our best to accommodate as much as possible with the time that is left. However, if you are late to the appointment, we cannot guarantee the full length of your service and the full payment will be required to be paid.
Late Cancellation, Reschedule & No Show
We understand that special circumstances are unavoidable. However, late cancellation and rescheduling, as well as customers who don’t turn up to their appointment affect us significantly.
When we make an appointment for you, we would have to turn away other customers because this time slot is allocated specifically to you.
If customers don’t show up or give us enough notice, this could mean other customers couldn’t make an appointment at their most convenient time, or miss out on the opportunity to receive services entirely.
In order to provide the best quality of service with excellent value for all of our customers, we have to adhere to the following policies:
- If you find yourself unable to keep an appointment, we kindly request 24 hours notice prior to the appointment. This courtesy enables us to schedule another customer at this time. If the booking was made on the same day, please notify us at least 4 hours prior.
- For new customers, we may ask for a 50% non-refundable deposit for chemical service appointments. This deposit will be forfeited if you:
- notify us of any cancellations or rescheduling in less than 24 hours prior to your appointment; or
- fail to turn up to your appointment.
- If you fail to turn up for your appointment without any notice for more than 2 times, a 50% non-refundable deposit will be required for your next appointment.
We respect you as a valued customer and hope to continually be of service to you. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Our Service Guarantee
We make every attempt to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at MISOLA. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or within 1 (one) week after your service has been performed. We will meet with you and discuss what is the best way to correct the problem.
We understand sometimes it’s more comfortable to talk with another stylist instead of the original one. So, if you wish to talk to a new stylist or the salon manager about your concern, please contact us via the options below, and we will do our best to arrange it for you:
- Send the director a message on Feedback & Complaints.
- Contact the salon and simply ask to speak to the salon manager.
After the discussion, if it’s needed, we will schedule a redo service free of charge. Subject to the following conditions:
- This policy does not cover a change in the style or colour initially requested;
- Redo service is done by your original stylist (unless arranged otherwise);
- Any redo requests made after 1 (one) week from the original service date will be approved under our discretion;
- Full-service price applies if the request is made after 2 (two) weeks.