This notice is last updated on 17 Sep 2022
Following the recent change by the government, we have removed the Traffic Light system now.
You do not need to wear a mask when you enter the salon. However, it is still recommended for your own protection, we have masks available for you in salon if you wish to get one, just ask our friendly staff.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We are doing our best to ensure our environment is safe for our customers and team members. We would appreciate your cooperation with the following practices:
- If you are feeling unwell and have symptoms including:
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties;
- Body temperature above 38°C.
Please stay home until you are better, and contact us to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands by the sanitiser provided at the reception when you arrive.
- We will not provide beverages, please feel free to bring in your own drinks. Of course, we have Free Wi-Fi to use.
Our Hygiene Practices
With the Ministry of Health's guidelines, we have developed these practices to best protect you and our staff members:
- After each customer, we will sanitise the cutting station, the chairs and any other surfaces the customer has in contact with. Clean and sanitise regularly around the reception, EFTPOS machine, front door handles and waiting area.
All hairdressers will sanitise their hands regularly.
Provide good ventilation at all times.
- If any team member has any symptoms, they will stay at home and self-isolate.
Your health and wellbeing is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will keep you informed of any updates. Thank you very much for your patience, support and understanding.