This notice is last updated on 07 Sep 2021.
Important Notice To Customers
It is great news that we are moving into Alert Level 2. We will reopen on Wednesday the 8th. You can make bookings using our online booking, or contact us via normal ways.
We are taking the coronavirus events very seriously, as we know that the virus is still out there. We are doing our best to ensure our environment is safe for our customers and team members.
We would appreciate your cooperation with the following practices:
- If you are feeling unwell and have symptoms including:
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties;
- Body temperature above 38°C.
Please stay home until you are better, and contact us to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Please scan our Covid-19 Tracer app QR code or fill in the Register Form (please note that this is required by the government regulation).
- We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands by the sanitiser provided at the reception when you arrive.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, so we can minimise the amount of people in the salon.
- Please wear a face mask per government regulations - a disposable mask would be ideal if you are having a colour service.
- Please come alone to your appointment, and only bring people to wait for you in the salon if it’s necessary.
- We will not provide magazines and serve beverages, please feel free to bring in your own reading materials and drinks. Of course, we have Free Wi-Fi to use.
- Please maintain social distance in the salon (we have provided some guidance in the salon).
- We will not be able to hang your coats up - you can carry them with you to the cutting station, or leave them in your car.
Our Hygiene Practices
With the Ministry of Health's guidelines, we have developed these practices to best protect you and our staff members:
All of our team will be wearing face masks.
After each customer, we will sanitise the cutting station, the chairs and any other surfaces the customer has in contact with. Clean and sanitise regularly around the reception, EFTPOS machine, front door handles and waiting area.
All hairdressers will sanitise their hands regularly.
Provide good ventilation at all times.
- If any team member has any symptoms, they will stay at home and self-isolate.
Your health and wellbeing is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will keep you informed of any updates. Thank you very much for your patience, support and understanding.