Alert level 1
This notice is last updated on 19/03/2021
Our business operation resumes to normal. You can make bookings using our online booking, or contact us via normal ways.
We would appreciate your cooperation with the following practices (according to the Ministry of Health's guidelines):
- If you are feeling unwell and have symptoms including:
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties;
- Body temperature above 38°C.
Please contact your doctor or Healthline to get tested, and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- While in the salon, please sneeze and cough into your elbow.
Our Hygiene Practices
With the Ministry of Health's guidelines, we have developed these practices to best protect you and our staff members:
- Provide good ventilation at all times.
- If any team member has any symptoms, they will self-isolate and contact their doctor and get tested.
We are constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation in NZ and following Ministry of Health's guidelines. We will keep you informed of any updates.
Thank you very much for your patience, support and understanding.